ESG Conference 2022 Call for Papers
April 15 deadline
The Electronic Specialty Gas Conference will be held in person in 2022, from Wednesday, October 19 through Friday, October 21. We look forward to seeing you at Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, AZ. Registration for conference will be open on our website starting March 1, 2022.
Electronic Specialty Gas Conference
The Electronic Specialty Gas Conference provides a forum of engagement and learning around the consumption, technology trends, and drivers for electronic gases and vapor phase materials. The conference includes sections focusing on developments in advanced gases and vapor phase materials, processes, and systems that are critical to the continued growth of the electronics industry. The conference is designed for executives, technologists, buyers, suppliers, and strategic planners from the electronic gases and systems value chain including end-users, producers, and equipment suppliers.
The presentations target innovative research topics and technologies for the electronics industry and encompass front-end, back-end, materials, metrology, and equipment developments. The conference features knowledgeable experts in the industry, who understand the key developments and challenges unique to this market.
The 2022 Conference will include the following forums:
- Industry Challenges and Market Perspectives
- Emerging Trends in Purification
- Advanced Analytics (methods and equipment)
- Gas/Vapor Phase Systems and Challenges
- Infrastructure and Facilitization Issues
Semiconductor manufacturers, suppliers, researchers, and students are encouraged to submit abstracts that are relevant to the conference forums. The Conference is interested in new perspectives and opportunities that are aligned with the use of advanced gases and vapor phase materials within the semiconductor industry. Depending on the number of submissions the conference is also considering the inclusion of an evening poster session.
The Conference is especially interested in submissions pertaining to the following topics:
- State-of-the-art analytical (laboratory and online) techniques for measuring impurities at the point of use in semiconductor processes.
- Issues pertaining to the adoption and use of rare gases
- Methodologies for recycling and/or capture of critical materials in IC manufacturing
- Perspectives and ideas for improving sustainability in semiconductor manufacturing
- Storage, flow control and delivery of solid precursors and gases
- Methods to analyze and abate waste materials from semiconductor processes
- Advances in components to mitigate contamination
- Advances in abatement technology
- Challenges in handling materials in next generation fab designs
- New materials and challenges pertaining to selective etching
- Safety and handling of specialty gases
- Purification and filtration of gases
- Advancement in fab layout, infrastructure and systems design to meet next generation requirements and sustainability goals
- Advanced vacuum systems and challenges with new processes such as EUV and Thin Film Deposition
Abstracts (in MS Word or PDF) should be no more than two pages in length and include relevant data. Papers selected for presentation may be subject to additional review prior to final acceptance for presentation at the conference. If there is a preference for the paper to be presented as a poster, please include this request with the abstract submission.
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2022
We look forward to continuing to advance electronic gases related technologies around
the world. Please consider becoming a sponsor to help support this vital conference.