Linx Reports and Services
- Advanced Thin Films
- Cleaning and Surface Prep
- CMP Specialty Abrasives
- CMP Technologies and Markets
- Patterning Materials
All clients receive the following with any report:
- Direct input into the program scope
- A report of approximately 200 pages with the latest perspectives on technology and market opportunities as well as the outlook on future technology needs
- Electronic copies of the final report in both PowerPoint and Excel
- Output from Linx Consulting’s models and the ability to modify forecast assumptions to develop alternative scenarios
- Company-wide license
Linx Consulting utilizes a proven approach to these studies in order to gather, analyze, and confirm the informational outputs required in the final reports. Key methodologies include the following:
Comprehensive Primary and Secondary Research
Linx conducts 100+ field interviews with end users, equipment makers, materials suppliers and knowledgeable experts.
Semico Research Corp. wafer start forecasts by device type and technology node are combined with detailed device architecture models to develop unique forecast models for manufacturing unit operations, material demand and market trends.
Linx engages well-qualified researchers in the development of Industry Analysis Reports, as well as using acknowledged industry experts to review reports for accuracy and content.
- Econometric Semiconductor Forecast
- Global Process Chemical Service
- Specialty and Bulk Gases
- Strategic Cost Model
Linx Consulting can work with you to design a custom report for your company to address your unique decision-making needs. We can help you gather the information you need to develop the right strategies to help your company grow.
The process begins with defining the project’s scope and anticipated results. After the project is clearly defined, Linx Consulting will prepare a proposal outlining the project’s steps and methodology. We will work with you closely, guiding you through each phase of the process to ensure that we deliver the results you are looking for.
Linx Custom Services include:
- M&A/Due Diligence
- Diversification and Expansion
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Analysis
- Market Forecasting and Modeling/ Cost of Ownership Analyses
- Technology Assessment and Commercialization
- Customer Perception and Satisfaction